Your local Waterstones may have stock of this item. View other formats and editions.
Funny, challenging, controversial, passionate and unforgiving, this is an unprecedented personal account of a Muslim's life in the modern world. As an Islamic scholar, outspoken social activist and well-known commentator, Farid Esack is in a unique position to tackle the quandaries and challenges facing Muslims today.
Whether it be cultivating a meaningful relationship with Allah or striving for gender equality and religious freedom, Esack combines personal insight with incisive analysis. Providing a devout yet practical guide for those seeking to re-engage with their faith in the modern world, this groundbreaking work will help believers and non-believers alike to appreciate the eternal relevance of the Qur'an and its teachings. Added to basket. Tom Holland.
Michel Houellebecq. Islamic Empires. Justin Marozzi. Letters to a Young Muslim. Omar Saif Ghobash. This Orient Isle.jaycagastsear.tk
On Being a Muslim - finding a religious path in the world today
Jerry Brotton. In the Name of God. Selina O'Grady.
- Chlorodioxins: Origin and Fate (Advances in Chemistry Series : No 120).
- On Being a Muslim: Finding a Religious Path in the World Today.
- Recently Viewed.
- Love at a Distance.
- On being a muslim : finding a religious path in the world today.
Islam: A Very Short Introduction. Malise Ruthven.
Greetings from Bury Park. Sarfraz Manzoor. Ayesha at Last. Uzma Jalaluddin. Shaykh Fadhlalla Haeri. Seven Steps to Moral Intelligence. Musharraf Hussain. The Search for Beauty in Islam. Khaled Abou El Fadl. Being Muslim: A Groundwork Guide. Haroon Siddiqui. Key to al-Baqarah. Khurram Murad. Principles of Islamic Sociology. Farid Younos. Islam - An Introduction: Teach Yourself. Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood. What Do Muslims Believe?
Download On Being a Muslim : Finding a Religious Path in the World Today PDF Free
Ziauddin Sardar. Leaves From A Sufi Journal. Moving the Mountain. Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.
Islam Made Simple: Flash. Reading the Qur'an. Fundamentalist Phenomenology: The Springs of Terrorism. Anab Whitehouse. Red, White, and Muslim. Asma Gull Hasan. Islam: The Basics. Colin Turner. Secrets Behind the Burqa. Rosemary Sookhdeo. Burqas, Baseball, and Apple Pie. Ranya Tabari Idliby. The Prayer of the Oppressed.
- On Being a Muslim: Finding a Religious Path in the World Today!
- Chapter 1: Importance of Religion and Religious Beliefs.
- On Being a Muslim: Finding a Religions Path in the World Today;
- Principles of Astrophysics: Using Gravity and Stellar Physics to Explore the Cosmos!
Hamza Yusuf. The Control Factor.
Bill Siegel. Sahar El-Nadi.
- You may also be interested in...!
- Janus Secundus.
- Environmental Change: Key Issues and Alternative Perspectives.
- Reward Yourself;
- GET THROUGH MRCS Part A: SBAs!
- Leibniz: Philosophical Essays.
Muslim Identities. Aaron Hughes. Progressive Muslim Identities. Muslims for Progressive Values. A Peaceful Home Paradise on Earth. Osman Nuri Topbas. Women in the Qur'an.
Asma Lamrabet. From Seed to Cedar. Islam in Our Midst. Patrick Sookhdeo. Abbas Al Humaid.